Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I Want that Ol' Em Back


Sorry for the lack of posts over the holidays, I had a nice vacation catching up on some Eminem. The recovery album is pretty good, lyrically and musically. I just can't get used to Eminem screaming on every track, or whatever you wanna call his post-Encore flow. Yes, his delivery is very aggresive...on EVERY track tho. And yes, he's always had that in his arsenal (The Way I Am, Kim), but what happen to that smooth flowing Eminem too? Remember this: "Dear Stan..." I wanna hear that Eminem too, but I guess that was the Em on drugs. So, congratulatons on your Recovery Em... I guess.
Nevertherless, the album is still very nice, and only second to Thank Me Later.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, and I want the old Jigga back. Lol. That would be nice though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hov on that new shit, niggas like how come, niggas want my old shit, buy my old album" ... yea im one of those niggas lol

    ReplyDelete